As an employee, you are entitled to numerous protections under state and federal law against discrimination, sexual harassment, and unfair working conditions. When your employer violates those rights – either through a supervisor’s actions or through a coworker’s actions of which the employer is aware – you as the employee have the right to bring a lawsuit to enforce your employment rights and hold the employer accountable through an injunction and/or monetary recovery. The attorneys at Sauder Schelkopf hold employers accountable.
Wage and Hour Violations:
- Unpaid overtime and minimum wages
- Failure to pay employees of off-the-clock work
- Misclassifying employees as exempt employees or independent contractors
- Wage and hour claims on behalf of restaurant workers including stealing tips
- Unlawful deduction of wages
- Unpaid interns
- Promotion and compensation claims based on gender or race
- Hiring discrimination-based background checks (criminal records and credit history)
WARN Act Violations:
- Mass Layoff without 60 days notice
The attorneys at Sauder Schelkopf fight for employees whose rights have been violated.
SPEAK WITH AN ATTORNEY