The homes we live in are often times our most expensive investments. We expect them to provide a safe and sound environment.
Some homes, however, may contain building materials or products that have been defectively manufactured or designed. These defective housing and construction products might result in costly repairs or cause significant damage if they prematurely fail. The attorneys at Sauder Schelkopf hold manufacturers of these building materials accountable.
Some examples of common building material defects include:
- Drywall prone to mold growth
- Plumbing – including pipe, joint and coupler failures
- Electrical supply defects
- Alternative wood materials
- Composite decking
- Roof shingles
- Protective coatings applied to deck, garage floors and wood
SPEAK WITH AN ATTORNEY