Sauder Schelkopf is investigating potential litigation on behalf of former students of Presentation High School, a college preparatory Catholic school for young women in Silicon Valley. Based on reported incidents of sexual misconduct by school employees, the school conducted an independent investigation. The report documents instances in which staff and former administrators received reports of possible sexual misconduct, but no action, or ineffective action, was taken. “The investigators also documented instances of staff’s failure to report to Child Protective Services (CPS) or law enforcement for a variety of reasons, none of which were adequate justifications for not reporting suspected allegations of abuse.” It has been reported that “the abuse occurred over a span of decades, from the early 1980’s through 2013 . . . .”
Sauder Schelkopf has a nationally recognized sexual misconduct litigation practice. Our former prosecutors have extensive experience representing victims of all ages.
- Sauder Schelkopf, and co-counsel, recently reached a $215 million settlement on behalf of female patients of Dr. George Tyndall, a gynecologist at the University of Southern California accused of sexual misconduct since the 1990s.
- We currently represent survivors of clergy sexual abuse in dioceses throughout the country.
- We have a class action lawsuit pending on behalf of males who were victims of sexual misconduct by Dr. Richard Strauss, the Ohio State team doctor, while they were students and student-athletes at Ohio State University.
- We have been court-appointed as Interim Co-Class Counsel to represent former students of the University of Michigan who were victims of sexual misconduct by Dr. Robert E. Anderson, former director of University Health Service, and a former athletic team physician, who worked at the University of Michigan from 1968 until his retirement in 2003.
- Sauder Schelkopf represents former students of Maret School who are survivors of sex abuse. It is alleged that these former students were sexually abused by former faculty members of the Maret School.
We Want to Hear from You
If you are a survivor of sexual misconduct, you can confidentially contact the lawyers at Sauder Schelkopf by filling out the form on this page or calling 888.711.9975